Security Printing Congress04.10.2019
WorldBI is proud to bring the Security Printing Congress to Leonardo Hotel Frankfurt City South, Germany on 3rd & 4th December 2019.
Security Printing Congress (SPC) addresses the challenges, opportunities associated with security requirements, technology, regulations & safety and other issues required to effectively protect products and documents.
With 25+ presentations from respected government officials, technical experts, policy makers and enforcers, subject matter experts, banknote designers, where they will be addressing solutions to their challenges. Some of SPC experts include:
- Alexey Becker, Department Head of Global FI & Trade Finance Monitoring | Director, Commerzbank AG
- Claudio Kavrecic, Head of Centre of Excellence, Frontex
- Michele Manna, Deputy Head of Banknotes Directorate, Bank of Italy
- Fabrice Capiez, Counterfeits unit manager, Banque de France
- Bertrand Appourchaux, Senior Banknotes Production Expert, European Central Bank
- Simon Deignan, Programme Manager, Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- Bruno Cerboni Bajardi, Master Engraver and Director International Intaglio, BCB Academy
- Ziva Pirc, Product development manager, Halcom d.d.
- Belal Lehwany, CEO, ePaper LTD
SPC providing an unparalleled opportunity to engage in interactive discussions with government and industry peers on leading technology trends and the state of the industry today.
SPC 2019 offers immense benefit and invaluable opportunities for audience attending this technology-focused congress. Highly recommended to secure your documents with the effective tech solutions.
Over 120+ participants, 28+ speakers, 26+ useful sessions 10+ Networking Hours this two-day conference is intended to deliver the best out-class quality. SPC is not just a conference it is an experience which comes with the guarantee of a good time, immense knowledge and opportunities to get in touch with your desired industry leaders.
SPC Features the following opportunities:
Opportunity to interact with a number of pre-qualified decision makers under one roof with the cost of just a flight and a registration pass.
Exclusive Face Time
You get to choose which company and which decision-makers you would like to meet from the delegate list and we make it happen.
Every delegate is guaranteed to be a senior decision-maker, so that you can get straight to business at the Innovation Program.
Build Your Sales Pipeline
Exclusive face to face networking with top level decision makers having a budget of minimum $1 million for their outsourcing requirements.