Placing Your OrderChoosing a product
You may choose the book you need by using our search tool, thematic index and in our blitz-section Corporate News.
Form your order.
- Fix your choice by placing the item in shopping cart.
- Choose number of copies, default number is 1 book.
- If you decide to buy more books or you have not typed the needed number of copies you may change your cart until confirmation of your order.
Processing your order
- To confirm your order click “Process Your Order”.
- If everything is correct, click ‚ÄúContinue‚ÄĚ.
- If you are a registered user enter your login and password.
- If you are a guest first you need to register. All of the registered orders are counted by the system and affect the cumulative discount. Upon reaching a certain sum of orders, the discount increases.
- Then select the type of payer, the option of delivery, method of payment and enter the delivery address.
- In the process of filling out these forms to the right you can see the gray squares that display explanations and tips.
- After filling in all fields, click "Continue".¬†
- Check your order again.¬†
- Got it wrong?¬†
- Click "Back" button, adjust the data. Take all necessary steps to place an order.
- You order is confirmed!
- Thank you for your order!
- If you have any questions about ordering, our manager is always ready to answer your questions by phone.
Methods of payment
Non-cash payment for legal persons
- Legal entities can pay theirs order by payment on a clearing basis.¬†
- Within a few minutes after you have placed an order an e-mail invoice will be sent.¬†
- Orders are processed after receipt of payment and transferring to the "Paid" status.¬†
- Original invoice, waybill and commercial invoice shall be issued upon receipt of order.¬†
- Upon delivery of the order by mail or express delivery service, please send one consignment note with the seal and signature of the payer's back.¬†
Payment can be made by VISA and MasterCard.
DeliveryWe deliver printed materials by international express delivery of books (CIS and abroad).
Our delivery is free of charge! Trace number inc.
Returning to the account (wire transfer):
- For legal entities: a refund is made to the bank account from which payment had been made.¬†
- Send a request for a refund at¬†firstname.lastname@example.org
- In a letter please specify the reason for refusal, number of order and details of the legal entity or entrepreneur;¬†
- For individuals: a refund is made only to the account of the person who paid for the order.¬†
- In a letter please specify the reason for refusal, number of order, name of payee, account number, bank name, correspondent account number, TIN, BIC, CAT. A refund is made only to the account of the person who paid for the order.¬†
- Term of performance returns - 15 business days after the request registration.¬†